Talk bmx with your fellow bmxers. Bmx tricks, Bmx News, and much more.

we wear high heels

Censisi
    Beastly Member
    Beastly Member

we wear high heels

Post  Censisi on Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:47 pm

In the wake of the success of the first nike heels "For the Love of the City" pack, they dropped another, again exclusively in the House of Hoops in limited quantities. This time, it looks like LA is left out in the cold (or at least we have no picture yet), the pack includes a Vandal Lo NYC "catch a taxi" the Houston Grand Nike "City Space "and a very low standard Chicago Sky High Force. If I lived in a city in the fall I'd probably buy them all, but I think the Houston Grand nike heels compact City is the highlight. Vandals in general are relatively unattractive and the Chicago Sky High Force is tight, but it's pretty standard;. Does not seem that unique nike heels For God's City Pack 2 will be announced this Friday, June 19 in the House of Hoops in Houston, Chicago and New York. Each shoe is disclosed only to the HoH respective cities, of course. Foot Locker Unlocked Via.
    Curves Toning nike heels are perfect for ladies who work in factories, manufacturing, Pitals and schools. ALSO , ideal for toning your buttocks, hamstrings and calves. Lose weight and tone your legs while you walk!

Current date/time is Sun Apr 22, 2018 3:44 pm